Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm DONE with Science!!

Today was the last breastfeeding clinical study at OU*. It was a bittersweet day. Olivia is 20 pounds and 29 inches (although oddly enough her height always varies about 2 inches between OU and St. Anthony's). We took one last photo with the research gals. We'll miss seeing you!!
Olivia was thrilled to help out in the name of science. Can't you tell?
(There is a new study going on now so if you are prego and feel the need to be a labrat or make some extra moula I can give you the info for the research girl above!)

*If you didn't know the study consisted of me breastfeeding a child I already would have breastfeed and occasionally going in to get Olivia weighed, measured, and twice put in a peapod for a brief BMI scan. All money went to Olivia's college fund.

4 comments:

Whitney Jackson said...

I'm pregnant and interested in learning about the new study! Would you mind emailing me the information? :) w.jackson02@yahoo.com

reborn1995 said...

The title of this post made me smile. =o)

--guy

Anonymous said...

She looks like one healthy baby to me. Good job Katie for sticking to the breastfeeding even after all the problems you've experienced. Love, Mom aka Gma

carly said...

Can you nurse twins and participate in the study? I am interested!

Related Posts with Thumbnails