Saturday, September 11, 2010

The difference a year makes

From two overwhelmed and tired brand new parents somehow managing to smile for their first family photo.......

To the proud happy parents of a one year old toddler (still tired and overwhelmed most of the time)......
Thank you to all who have called, texted, emailed, sent cards and facebook messages, and helped make her birthday so very special. We can't thank you enough for the love and encouragement you have shown us and out sweet daughter the past year!

P.S. I'll have the newsletter and party pics someday soon. Be patient please.

P.P.S. I look a lot less puffy this year than I did last year. Thank goodness. And Ryan's "dad" beard makes him seem much older I think.

5 comments:

Kayla said...

I'm not sure you are with the same guy in these two pictures...

I cannot wait to see pics of the card table playhouse. You must post quickly!!!

Monique and Granny said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! Can't wait to see the party pictures!!

Shawn and Becky said...

So glad you had a nice party and a great first year. Ryan does look older, amazing how a beard can do that! I'm behind on all my posting and updating too. So take your time :)

Leslie said...

TOTALLY OLDER. In fact, you guys don't look like teenage parents anymore. :)

HAPPY BDAY, little one! I love your momma's 12 month newsletter and it looks like you had one rockin' party!!

lauren and brad said...

you have such a pretty family...

ryan looks much more adept at his fatherly duties with his beard. and you look much better too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails