Thursday, September 30, 2010

Funkadellic

Lauren "tagged" me awhile ago and I was saving it for a day like today when I'm in a funk or having writer's block. Here are the questions I was tagged with.

1. What is your guilty pleasure television show?

I don't feel guilty about any television shows I watch. But ones I currently enjoy (some via the internet) are American Pickers, Community, 30 Rock, Glee, Modern Family, Antiques Roadshow, Ellen, Oprah, and The Office. If I had cable and no baby, then the list would prob include guilty pleasures of the TLC, MTV, and HGTV variety. It's for the best.

2. If you could be invited to any celebrity's wedding, which one would you choose (past or future)?

Audrey Hepburn. Which wedding? I dunno. But I love her.

3. So far in your life, what have you done that you are most proud of yourself for?

Breastfeeding! I could expound, but I'll save you the boob talk.

4. What do you think the greatest invention of your lifetime is, and why?

Olivia! She's the cutest, smartest, best combo of her inventors there ever was!
(Olivia counts as an invention. The definition of "invention" is a new composition,device, or process. The definition of "composition" is The act of combining parts or elements to form a whole. Therefore if Olivia can be described as a composition then she can be the result of an invention. Ha! Senior philosophy did teach me something)

I'll tag anyone else who has writer's block and wants to do this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the blogs like this one that make you answer questions about yourself. It helps me get to know you a little better. And I agree that Olivia was a truly awesome invention. And I use the word awesome as it should be used and not lightly. Love you all. See ya next week. Mom aka Gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails