Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Go Shawty, It's Your Birfday

It's the birfday week for a certain somebody in the house!
The upcoming birfday party has been enough motivation for us to repaint the molding in part of our house, replace and/or sand and paint the woodwork on the front of our house, update all the picture frames, reupholster chairs, plan other party details, prepare for out of town guests, and of course finish sewing the birfday present. So I hope you'll understand if blogging is low this week! When I'm not preparing for the party I think I'll be sobbing and crying over where the time has gone this year! (Awesome party invitation designed by my one and only hubby. Pretty choice if I do say so myself!)

8 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

umm, yeah that invite is choice! you're choice too for being able to use the word choice. i'm no good at talking like the cool kids.

and that is a might hefty to-do list there missy!

Matt and Shannon said...

:( i am so sad i cant be there with you all. but i know you will do a wonderful job with it all. let me know if you have any more crafting/baking ER calls. granny911 is always available for your emergency needs

Kelsey said...

that is the coolest invitation i have ever seen! lucky girl!

Monique and Granny said...

I want to come to the cool kid's party!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm gonna cry too. I sure wish I could be there to share my sweet girls special day with her. I can't believe its been a year either. I love you guys so much and miss ya terribly. Give each other big hugs and kisses from the absent Grandma and Grandpa. But, Lord willing, we'll see you in October (even though it will be short but sweet).

The McDowells said...

Great invite! I can't wait to see pictures from the party!

TLKOREGON said...

I wish we could make it, but violet has her first soccer game that day. =) And though that is not the only reason we won't be able to make it, please give her a big Happy Birthday kiss and hug from her Aunt Laura.

lauren and brad said...

definitely the coolest invitation i've ever seen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails