Thursday, September 23, 2010

You're all coffee and no omelet

What do these two people have in common?










They both love cheerios!! And they aren't ashamed who knows it! (it's a Glee reference...and so is the title)

I'm so glad the new season of shows has started. Although I have been enjoying other shows on Netflix this summer: Hoarders (I'll be doing another post about this show in particular), American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Comedy Central Presents, etc. I doubt we will start to watch any new ones though. Last year I watched WAY too many (and we don't even have cable), but I was sitting around a lot feeding a bambino. This year I'm so pooped after chasing that bambino I'm lucky if my eyes can stay open long enough to watch anything!

6 comments:

JanaGriffis said...

I would just tell myself it was the corner house no matter what considering they drive US insane and we don't have to live directly next to them.

Oh, and we're obsessed with American Pickers & Pawn Stars too. I try and stay away from Hoarders because I know I'd get sucked in and we watch way too many shows to keep up with.

tricia said...

I secretly LOVE American Pickers & Pawn Stars :)

Tamra said...

I'm new to Glee -- have been catching season 1 via Netflix the past few weeks. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Love American Pickers. Thank goodness for the internet since we don't have cable either. Thanks for the heads up. Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

I like Cheerios too! The plain, regular, old-fashioned ones.

Monique and Granny said...

Just started watching Hoarders. We have Netflix too so I've watched some of the shows.

Related Posts with Thumbnails