Monday, October 04, 2010

A Commercial for Schatzel's Pear Sauce

She LOVES this stuff!! And she should because it's yummy, healthy, and made with love by Lo from Seminole Phelps Farm pears! Yum-o! Thanks Lauren!

video

So Liv started doing the baby sign language for "more" last week and it took me by surprised because I worked on showing her the sign like a MONTH ago and figured she was too young to catch on so I gave up. Then one day when I was about to put the cheerio box away she started looking at her fingers and putting them together for "more." So we've been working on that sign and the "all done" sign since we have a huge battle every meal when she throws food on the floor...or to Charlie. I'm hoping by "speaking" if she wants more or is finished eating maybe I'll have less of a mess AND less tears and no more hand spanking. I'm looking for a win-win situation is that too much to ask for?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing good, Katie. Hannah cries less now at meal time due to learning the words as well. Are you working on any others? Since beginning teaching with Hannah, her vocabulary of speaking words has just blossomed. -April

Anonymous said...

Baby sign language is possible as early as 9 months, maybe even earlier, but that is full exposure to sign. That is awesome she can sign, my daughter's first language was ASL. :D Jessica Van Winkle

Leslie said...

THAT LAUGH!! It's a total performance laugh, right? Hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

What a smart girl. Not to mention cute, sweet and adorable. Alice uses the "please" sign. Grandma is very proud of her girls. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Evidently, Olivia was not all done with pear sauce.

kmom said...

I expected Olivia to say "yes" when you asked if she wanted more, since she can say that word.

LittleKelly said...

If you ever want handouts, or anything with sign or language stuff just let me know, I have TONS of stuff like that all around my office.

Related Posts with Thumbnails