Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Katie's Queries

Thanks Rachel for the title of this series. Last week's question was a big hit! 18 of you were dying to share what was on your bedside table. And I was loving reading the results! I guess we'll see how many of you like this week's query.

What song would most people be surprised to know that you know EVERY SINGLE lyric to?

Um I think those of you that know me realize I know every lyric to many songs, and will sing a song for just about any occasion, but maybe my most "surprising" one is Gold Digger by Kanye West.

(p.s. my husband knows all the lyrics too)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Katie, must I really say?! Ice, ice baby...I know all the words to that song no matter how long it has been since I have heard it. -April

Candace, Luke, and Madelyn said...

OK....dont make fun please it was a phase a long time ago! 5th grade to be exact...Spice Girls "Tell Ya What I want"

Yellow like Mustard said...

ALL ten songs on Weezer's Blue album!

*glad you like the title!

Jennifer said...

"Baby Got Back". Yep, that makes my momma so proud.

TLKOREGON said...

It's been a few years, but I used to know all the words to Gangsta's Paradise. I'll have to listen to it to see if it still comes to my brain. =)

The Moores said...

That is so wierd, I was gonna say Gangsta's Paradise too! I think we listened to that way too much back in the day :).

jen said...

um. les and i know every word to 'hot in herre' by nelly. we spent 7 or 8 hours driving to see dev playing the song over and over, analyzing, and make movements to help us remember. it's quite the party trick when we can sing it and dance out all the words.

Tamra said...

Like you, I know almost every lyric to a million songs. My husband is shocked/embarrassed that I know so many "ghetto" songs -- Ice, Ice Baby, Baby Got Back, and Gold Digger are all in my repertoire!

Related Posts with Thumbnails