Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving!!
On Monday morning of this week my daughter slept in PAST 10 am! I was beside myself. I didn't know what to do with all my time! I had about 3.5 hours to do whatever. So I ate breakfast, caught up on blog reading, and finished crafting my nieces and nephews Christmas presents.
Since I had all my craft supplies out decided to make these little turkey finger puppets I had seen here. Super fast and easy and adorable! You should make some today if you aren't rendered immobile by the amount of yummy food you've consumed! They would be fun place card holders at the Thanksgiving table too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. And I have to admit, you sound like super mom just whipping up a craft like that. What a lucky little girl you have. I hope you guys had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving. We missed you here in Oregon. I thank God for my Ryan and his sweet family every day. Love, Mom aka Gma

lauren and brad said...

We LOVE our turkeys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails