Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch Face Off: Part I

We went to a Pumpkin Patch in Tennessee AND one in Oklahoma and while both were lots of fun....the one in TN wins. Congratulations Falcon Ridge Farm, you get a fake award from a non-famous blog. woohoo! Here is an overload (seriously) of the fun we had in TN....up next will be Parkhurst pics.

Oh yes you could feed the catfish in the pond and they were ginormous and I don't know who loved it more: Liv or my mom.

The huge pit of corn kernels was awesome and I kind of wanted to sleep in it.

There were so many cute places to take photos. Not that she smiled for any of them but she did have fun!

Pumpkins on a vine! I had no idea they grew flowers did you?

We were the only ones on the hayride down to the patch. It was fun!

Pumpkins come in many shapes, sizes, and colors.

I thought the patch was so pretty! Kinda makes me want a pumpkin patch

Somebody fell asleep on the hayride back.

But she woke up just in time for the corn maze

There were clues about spiders and depending on your answer you could take different paths.


And this was Petey who enjoyed the train ride as much as Olivia.

And there are lots more of great shots but I must save some for her newsletter! There was also a playground made of hay bales and tires, a huge pipe slide, a petting zoo, pony rides, and at this point I realize you are bored so I will cease and return tomorrow with more fall photos!

4 comments:

Annaleise said...

Yeah...that one looks way better than the parkhurst patch. Looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing pumpkin patch. I've only been to one and all it had was a small maze and pig races. I wanna come to yours. And besides, its always more fun when you're with a grandchild. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Shawn and Becky said...

I don't remember going to a pumpkin patch until I had Cameron and now I can't imagine not going each year! That corn looks so fun!!

Leslie said...

i could take a nap in a corn kernel bed RIGHT NOW.

Related Posts with Thumbnails