Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sunday Best

It's no secret. I love to dress my daughter. Doesn't every mom? And with all the clothes people buy her it's even more fun because I don't have to spend money to do it!Every Sunday I think, "I need to get a picture of her in this dress," because honestly she only wears her dresses a few times usually before she grows out of them. This one is from Celeste and I just love it. (Thanks Celeste!) I think deep down inside Olivia does too. It even twirls when she spins! Maybe I need to start a Sunday Best series to keep me motivated to take her picture each week before church!

7 comments:

TLKOREGON said...

That's a great idea! That will motivate us to send you new dresses to see in the series. =)

tricia said...

i adore her outfit!!

lauren and brad said...

Please do! Sunday best!

Kate...that is seriously the cutest picture...Where is our baby girl? She looks like such a big girl! A beautiful one!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww! I love it. She looks so grown up.
Celeste

Annaleise said...

I love it! Sunday best series is a great idea- it is true, they look so sweet in their dresses, but don't get to wear them much.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for any excuse you can come up with to take pictures of our sweet girl and share them with us. Thank you. Love, Mom aka Gma

Leslie said...

yes, kate! yes! sunday best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails