Sunday, November 07, 2010

Why so serious?

Sometimes I sit down to post something and I just wish my computer would type it all for me. I have several things to post about but haven't wanted to lately so I guess that means I'll save 'em for later (or procrastinate until the time has past so long it's not worth blogging about) and just post a pic of my kid. Yes this is her usual expression.
This weekend marked the one year anniversary of this amazing weekend. Please go back and watch the video and cry. It'll make your day I promise.

4 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

yesssssss! it's her onesie from chicago!

Anonymous said...

She is just so serious. Bring her to Oregon. We'll cheer her up. Love and miss you. Mom aka Gma P.S. Did you go to Carries blog. She posted an amazing song.

tricia said...

i just cried all over again watching the video! i miss you guys!

Leslie said...

my.fave.

Related Posts with Thumbnails