Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Lights!

This year we got to go see the Markwell Lights while my parents were here. It's a neighborhood behind PCW that has 15 houses lit up and all set to music. Warning: This video might give you a seizure. You can't see all the houses in it but it's the best I could do through our windshield.

video

Last night we drove through Chesapeake and I kind of wish we had gotten out to take pictures. The trees are truly a work of art but I wish those LED lights would come in colors that don't remind me of truffula trees from Suess's Lorax. Still amazingly pretty though. (These are not my photos but I stole them from the web.)

When Olivia is a bit older we will have to take her to Chickasha but I think the trip would have been lost on her this year!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

CAN YOU IMAGINE LIVING IN THIS H-E-DOUBLE-HOCKEYSTICK HOLE?!?!! I'd totally lose my stuff.

The lorax trees are doing it for me though! Like them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails