Friday, December 31, 2010

Crafty Christmas: The Quiet Book

The quiet book continues again! I had fun making this but the chances of me making one for you or your child are nil, so don't ask. It's not because I don't love you, it's because this was time consuming. Fun, but time consuming. Since this was the day I found out I was pregnant 2 years ago, it's only fitting I share the Quiet pages with babies on them!

Page 8: Baby Moses
Practice weaving the felt strips into a basket to place the baby Moses in. He's hiding in the bulrushes but can come out (attached to a string). The felt strips are sewn at the top and on the left side so you can practice weaving in and out and in and out but not lose the strips!
Page 9: Baby Jesus
This was the felt set of people (minus the three kings) from Hobby Lobby that we re-purposed into many different Bible characters in the quiet book. You can take them off and rearrange them with their velcro backs.
And that concludes the quiet book until Noah is completed!
Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails