Saturday, December 04, 2010

Thank you Lord for friends

Even though my mom is on her way up to help us out this next week, I couldn't have made it these past few days without my husband and some wonderful friends who watched Olivia and brought us food and such. I have really missed being able to pick up my daughter and play with her and I know she has missed it some too but with friends like this.....I know she's been ok. This picture is my fav. They look so big!
I think they are singing along to Sesame Street. And now of course I have to do a comparison photo of these 2 girlfriends from last year.....
....they were holding hands!
And now I have to go get a tissue to wipe my crying eyes. The pain meds make me emotional.

Thank you Erin, Lauren, Laura, Christy, Candace, Courtney and Amanda. And thank you to all the others who have offered to help and have sent us your prayers.

Next week I'll be doing a huge thank you post to my parents and the Erwins for driving my mom here. Sometimes a girl just needs her mom and a baby just needs her Grammy.

5 comments:

Shawn and Becky said...

I hope you're starting to feel better. Friends are amazing people. I'm so glad your mom gets to come and help you our. We'll say prayers for you!!

H said...

So Sorry you've been hurting. I hope your feeling better soon! Glad you've had some good helpers, let us know if we can help in anyway. Sometimes us moms just need our moms. I hope our little girls will feel the same way about us when they grow up too!

lauren and brad said...

I'm still here. xoxo

Leslie said...

i can't believe this. i mean, i'm hoping you're taking some comfort in knowing that your nerve ending, while having taken a beating, are healing and slowly sending the message to your pain receptors that it's ok, it's ok, it's ok. hopefully, everyone will stop freaking out and will start giving you relief instead. UGH!!!

~Christy said...

ANYTIME!!! LOVE the old photos! thanks for this!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails