Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Bwhahaha!

Somehow my mom was made famous again this week when this note showed up on another website! I promise I didn't submit it either. I really didn't. Ah the internet. Gotta love it. And the 89 comments wondering how fat I am and how my mother has such perfect cursive handwriting. The best part is someone from facebook who is friends with my dad actually posted it to their wall from failblog and THAT's how I heard about it. If you don't know anything about the internet--that sentence just made no sense to you :)

7 comments:

Leslie said...

there are some meanies who read that site!!

but the floating nature of items in the world wide web is mind-boggling. crazy!!!

The Moores said...

A few of my favorite comments from that site:
"She's so fat she went to the movies and sat next to everyone."
"Everytime she entered a room everyone shouted 'Carrier has arrived!'"
"She's so fat she had to buy 2 scales and add them up"

Love you Katie! Thanks for providing the entertainment :)

devon lorraine ... said...

omg, am i allowed to repost the FAILblog link on MY fb page :) nah, i guess that note has already collected enough fame. and we don't like the meanies.

thanks for having such a good sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

You're right. That sentence made no sense. Mom aka Gma

Sommer said...

Did you see you made it on the most popular of 2010 Passive Aggressive Notes too?

http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/2010/12/31/most-popular-notes-of-2010/

Jennifer said...

That is too funny.

kmom said...

I want the past to be in the past and of its misunderstandings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails