Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Double the fun!

Monday was a teeny glimpse into what life would be like if I had 2 kids. I watched my friends' daughter, Keely, most of the day and at times it was a little crazy but overall it was actually easier than when Liv is by herself.
Granted I didn't have to put them both down for a nap or tackle a week long 24/7 duty of having two kids BUT it did make me ponder if 2 would be easier (at TIMES...I know I know not all the time) because they have each other to play with! These 2 were busy having so much fun that I did way more cleaning and laundry and cooking than I usually get done with just Liv! But don't get any crazy ideas, I don't plan on having another baby anytime soon. I think I'd just like to adopt one about Liv's age so they can play like this all the time! Or just have a friend's kid over more often and forget the whole sibling thing!

5 comments:

Katie and John said...

Thank you SO MUCH for watching her. I am feeling tons better today. I don't know what I do without amazing friends like you!

kmom said...

You are so very lucky Olivia plays so well with other kids and for extended periods of time. Not all kids do, especially ones that age. Some kids seem to be introverts to begin with and others, like you and Olivia are extroverts.

The Moores said...

Having George and Nolan so close together was the best decison we ever made. A few years ago I woulndn't have said so, but when they hit about 3 snd 5 years old they became eachothers best friend and started keeping eachother busy.

Shawn and Becky said...

We went to a thing for Shawn's family this weekend and I hardly saw Cameron all he did was run after and go whereever the other kids were. It definitely made me think too :).

Kelsey said...

It is a looooong journey until you get to where they will play together! Until then, you just cross your fingers that the big one doesn't sit on the little ones face and cut off his oxygen supply while you stepped into another room for 2 SECONDS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails