Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Years!

We ended 2010 right: with no kid!!! Ryan and I spent our first night away from Olivia while in Oregon and went to the beach at Lincoln City. We had a nice long quiet dinner at a restaurant on the coast, then went to bed at a ridiculously early time (with the windows open so we could hear the waves) and slept.....uninterrupted ALL NIGHT LONG. And guess what? For the first time since we've been here....our daughter did too. I'm sure the grandparents were glad but I was a little ticked that she hasn't done that for us here yet! It might have something to do with her being sick but still.

We rang in the new year with family and friends playing our favorite games and eating lots of junk food and I'll post pictures of all the fun we are having here when I return. Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you aren't making any of those silly resolutions because they don't work. But I guess you can try if you want! I'm sure my zumba class will have tripled the next time I go!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

that sounds like an amazing night! i miss the sound of the ocean....

Candace, Luke, and Madelyn said...

IM JEALOUS! Nuff Said!

kmom said...

Our home monitor isn't working, but luckily Dad brought his office one home, so I could get caught up on reading your blog and other computer msg stuff. Love you!

Monique and Granny said...

Sounds like you had a good time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails