Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mommy's Helper

These days whatever I am doing Olivia wants to help me do. Which is great but it's a challenge to try and figure out how she can help me unload the dishwasher without breaking dishes or stabbing herself with a knife. How can she help me fold laundry without really just unfolding it all and throwing it in a pile. How can she empty the trash without always wanting to get into the trash cans and play with dirty diapers. Anyway I do appreciate her help and it's fun to see her becoming a responsible little person. Here she is learning how to put a liner in a garbage can. And take it out, and put it in, and take it out, and put it in, you get the point.

Fun with plastic bags! That's not dangerous right? (cute leggings made my Lauren Schatzel)

5 comments:

kmom said...

Notice how that tongue is sticking out to help her. It is a family characteristic of I am not sure who.

lauren and brad said...

I love that dress with those leggings! and the pony tail! she is the cutest gal ever.

Anonymous said...

She's a little mommy in training. Good job Katie. (Okay, so maybe plastic bags aren't the best training tool. ) Love ya, Mom aka Gma

devon lorraine ... said...

that is the cutest ponytail i have EVER seen.

Anonymous said...

she could help put her clothes away by carrying them to her dresser and you open the drawers and she puts the clothes in? And maybe with the dishwasher she can put her plates and cups away? Just some ideas. Jessica Van Winkle

Related Posts with Thumbnails