Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Recovery Mode

"No man needs a vacation so much as the person who has just had one" --Elbert Hubbard

Amen to that Elbert! We had tons of fun, we got no sleep, and we're all sick and headed to the doctor today. Now for the unpacking, disinfecting, de-christmasing, and figuring out how to get our kid to sleep again part! Oh yeah and ALWAYS remember to empty your trash cans before you leave your house for 10 days. ESPECIALLY if dirty diapers are in them. Yankee candles can only do so much....

I'll blog about our wonderful trip to Oregon when I'm less zombie like.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm right there with you!! Stealing this quote.

H said...

ah that is a great qoute! I hope you had a great trip!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you all went home sick. If its any consolation, Violet and Hazel are now on antibiodics too. Hopefully the Moore contingent is healthy. My house is way too quiet now. I enjoyed this Christmas season so very much. Thank you for fighting the airport crowds and the flu germs to spend time with us. I hope Olivia starts sleeping soon. I Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails