Friday, January 28, 2011

Today was better....

  1. Mainly because Liv's fairy godmother is coming to visit in March! Assuming New York thaws out by then
  2. Also I'm getting a second opinion Monday. (before the snowstorm)
  3. And it was 75 degrees today and I think I got a little sunburn.
  4. And I have lots of awesome friends who make me feel better in so many different ways
  5. And I get to dance with all my white girl might at Zumba tomorrow
  6. And because I'm married to a Settler of Catan
  7. And because I'm a mom to this kid

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad today is a better day. I'm praying for ya. Love Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

I love you and I'm so thankful that Ryan takes such good care of you and Olivia. I know it is because he loves you both so much.

Leslie said...

cute.

lauren and brad said...

what a pic!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails