Monday, February 14, 2011

Awaiting her Valentine

She waits as patiently as she can...
...searching for daddy over here...
...and over there, holding tight to her Valentine...
...when all of a sudden she sees the car....
...HE's HERE!!!
And what a handsome Valentine he is! We love you Ryan!
I'm sure almost as exciting as seeing his daughter's smiling face is coming home to a romantic Valentine dinner of spaghetti leftovers and a wife who hasn't showered in three days. That's love folks. True love.

(side note: we did celebrate Saturday night with a fancy dinner at the art museum preceded by the viewing of the Oscar nominated animated short films. And it was fun and romantic and he made me a homemade card and surprised me with flowers but of course there are no pictures so it's not as much fun to post about!)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

My parents saw those!

Ryan and Katie said...

I saw your parents there!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines to you guys. Dad got me a sweet card and a beautiful plant (for me to kill). He took me to Applebees to and it was yummy. Love ya all, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Olivia looks so sweet. I'm surprised the valentine did not get torn up before giving it to Ryan.

Katherine said...

This is the sweetest thing! Just adorable!

Annaleise said...

Love baby girls and their daddy's! We love the Oscar short films! I think this will be the first year we haven't gone in a while. Maybe next year if the baby is off the boob for longer amounts of time! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails