Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kinect

A few weeks ago we spent an evening with the Hankins and played on their new Kinect. For those who don't know it's a motion sensor video game, so the more you move and jump and kick and twist the more likely you are to win! It was definitely a workout!
Olivia was cracking us up trying to mimic all of our crazy moves. (I just realized she has the same shirt on in the last 3 posts but I promise we change her clothes!)
And the two Charlies had a great time cuddling on the couch.
Janine blogged about the evening too and has more pics.

(Kassi if you still read my blog and didn't notice from the above photos, I have a variety of your college sweatshirts I believe, and they are all my favs. When I wear them I often sing the klepto song in my head! But I promise I didn't steal them!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun way to exercise. Olivia, once again, is just adorable. Love you guys. Have a great weekend. Mom aka Gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails