Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Muffin Top

Liv hasn't been eating much since she's been sick so I thought I'd encourage her by having a variety of snacks out, just like Lauren always has at her house in a muffin tin. (There's a whole blog dedicated to this art form)
Not only was she excited to see yogurt melts, but I think it reminded her of her best buds' house.
*Sigh* We're halfway there! But we sure miss our toddler friends! (and I miss my mommy friends)
I'm getting lots of quality cuddle time with my daughter who is cuddling a little more than usual. She even sat still for about 5 pages of a book today. That's about 5 times more than normal! Someday she might even find out how all her books end!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a creative idea. I hope she's all better soon and you can be out and about again. Kiss that sweet girl for me. Love, Gma aka Mom

kmom said...

Great snack idea! Great food presentation!

LittleKelly said...

HAHa, All of Elijah's books are 4-5 pages long and they only have 2-5 words a page. Once he figured out books would stay the same every time he sat down, we liked books a whole lot more.

Michelle, Muffin Tin Mom said...

Thank you so much for linking back to Muffin Tin Mom. YOur tin looks super colorful and your daughter is ADORABLE!

Kira said...

I like it!!!

Leslie said...

ugh. just catching up on your life. this sounds miserable!! not the muffin tin, the rsv etc. WOAH!!

Cupcakes and Dirt said...

O my goodness, this is a fab idea. Loving it, totally loving it!

devon lorraine ... said...

i want to eat MY meals out of muffin tins!

Monique and Granny said...

Such a wonderful idea!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails