Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My "Tweet" heart

Per Devon's request AND because you can't enlarge my pics on the blog for some reason AND because I need more posts in my "craft category" here is a detailed shot of our vday cards.
I stole the bird idea from some website but I can't give it credit because I have no idea where it was. The birds are made out of big hearts cut in two, lips (beaks) are tiny hearts (from a punch) and the wings are hearts too. I came up with the genius "tweet"heart line myself though! Other tools used were a corner cutter/embosser that I got for Xmas, ribbon, marker, glue, scissors, heart punch, and scrapbook paper. Voila!
The envelopes were done with letter stickers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, you have outdone yourself in the creativity department. Good job. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Becky Welch said...

Super cute!!! May have to steal this idea!!!! You are so good!

Kristen@PrettySweet said...

These are adorable! Love the idea and colors. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails