Monday, February 21, 2011

Pantsless in Oklahoma

Those of you with babies probably need no explanation.....
But for those of you who do, these were taken this weekend when the weather was 75 and we were having fun outside trying to air out her diaper rash.
She loves being outside (she also loves being naked). I'm hoping it warms up this week so we can play outside more....but with pants on since her rash is mostly better.
We went to the doctor today and it's not allergies and teething. It's RSV with an ear infection.
So she's on drugs and an inhaler, and we're praying we didn't pass it on to anyone we were playing with last week before the symptoms showed up. I'm glad we kept her home from church yesterday though.
We're quarantined for the week so prayers for health, sanity, and patience are appreciated! Any grandparents wanna come visit us this week??? :)
Not only can I promise lots of time spent with your cutest Coppertone model grandchild, but she might even help wash your car while you're here!

4 comments:

kmom said...

So sorry she is sick. So sorry I don't live much closer. Hoping your week goes well. Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Me too. Times like this I wish I were independently wealthy so I could just hop on my private jet. I can't wait till May. I'll keep her in my prayers for a quick recovery and lots of patience for mommy. Kiss that sweet girl for me. Love, Mom aka Gma

Kara Scharrer said...

Oh wow! Poor little girl! Klaasen just had RSV and an ear infection, too! :( Hopefully she will get to feeling significantly better once she has a few doses of medicine. I wish we had that warm weather to recoop in - we just got 20 inches of snow yesterday! Praying for you guys...

Erin said...

Nice leaf placement :) Praying sanity comes soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails