Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Snow joke...there's MORE snow!

So we got 12" last week and it finally melted away (except for those huge snow plowed ugly piles turning black all over the city) and it snowed like 6" more AGAIN today. We get another work day home with daddy!! Liv wasn't having much fun playing outside in the snow so we brought it inside and she tolerated it MUCH better. She loved feeding it to me the best but this is what she thought of it when she tasted it....She started out with pants but then they got wet so she wanted them off and wanted her boots and hat so we ended up with a pretty awesome get up!
And of course we got it on video too. Hope you are enjoying the snowed in days as much as we are!
video

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the best picture ever.
She's looking good with that left hand! Celeste

Leslie said...

that one of her face! print! frame!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too too cute. Did you make some snow ice cream? I love the hat and boots with no pants look. Not everyone can get away with that look, but it works on Olivia. Give her a big kiss on that cute little nose from Grandma. I hope you enjoyed your snow day home from work Ry. I love ya, Mom aka Gma

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Glad to see you're all holding up well with the incredible cold weather! Take care, Love, Aunt Denise

Jennifer said...

I'm totally diggin' Liv's outfit.

Ted and Anne said...

I like the indoor snow idea! She is so cute Katie...her little giggle is so sweet. I told my mom, I think parts of Oklahoma might have more snow than we do here in Michigan!

kmom said...

Fun,fun,fun! Great idea to bring the snow inside.

Related Posts with Thumbnails