Monday, March 07, 2011

Coming out of the Closet

The short story: My mom got locked in the closet while babysitting Olivia
The longer story: Ryan and I were at the church garage sale Saturday morning when I get a call on my cell phone. My mom is laughing so hard I can't understand her. She finally calms down long enough for me to understand "I'm locked in Olivia's closet!" Apparently Olivia shut the door on my mom and then the doorknob fell off (because our house is old and awesome like that). Thank goodness my mom had her cell phone in her pocket or she would've been up a creek. We were only 8 minutes away so Ryan was able to rescue my mom, and Liv managed to not get into too much trouble while being unsupervised. Sadly I was not there to take photos while it was all going on.
Aside from that incident she really was a wonderful babysitter and I know Olivia is missing her today. (I am too....love you mom!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Hope you are doing much better! Love you!

~Rachel

Kristen said...

Oh, my word! That's hilarious! =)

The Moores said...

That is too funny! Your mom is hilarious. I'm so glad she was able to stay with ya'll while you recovered.

Allison Harms said...

I laughed at this for a long, long time. Still laughing!

dshrock said...

your mom is so cute!

Monique said...

So funny!!!

Amanda said...

hilarious! I'm glad everyone found it funny (including Olivia, I'm sure! Little troublemaker....)

Leslie said...

What are the chances that would happen?! Wait a sec...what was she doing in there in the first place?

Related Posts with Thumbnails