Friday, March 25, 2011

Love You Grandpa

Ryan's grandfather passed away this morning after a long battle. We are so happy he isn't hurting anymore, but our hearts are still sad. Please keep the family in your prayers.
Psalm 31
In you, LORD, I have taken refuge;
let me never be put to shame;
deliver me in your righteousness.

Turn your ear to me,
come quickly to my rescue;
be my rock of refuge,
a strong fortress to save me.
Since you are my rock and my fortress,
for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
Keep me free from the trap that is set for me,
for you are my refuge.
Into your hands I commit my spirit;
deliver me, LORD, my faithful God.
We love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Ryan and Katie! We are also mourning the loss of my sister-in-law, Sara Hobbs, who also died this morning. I will be saying extra prayers for our families during this time. -April

The Moores said...

Thank you for this post Katie. I love the pictures. And that scripture is perfect. If you see grandma soon, give her a big hug from me.

ktsdad said...

The Perfect Tribute! Love You!

Leslie said...

oh man. give ryan a big hug from me and i'm sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful post. Even through our tears we have the peace in knowing Grandpa was covered in The Blood and we'll see him again someday. We'll see you in a few days. Much love, Mom aka Gma

Amanda said...

What a beautiful tribute, Katie. I'm so sorry for Ryan's and your loss...he looked like such a sweet man. Big hug for you three today xo

Shawn and Becky said...

You guys are in our thoughts and prayers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails