Saturday, March 26, 2011

Playgroup Surprise Shower

I keep forgetting to post pictures from one of the funnest days we've had this month! Our beloved playgroup threw a surprise baby shower for Christy and soon to be big sis Piper! (I'm pretty much just reposting her post) I think you already know how much I love this group of girls and kiddos so I won't go on and on. I'll just share the pics! (If you ever see Liv in a cute outfit I can almost guaruntee it's a hand me down from this sweet girl!)
We are looking forward to adding another one to our group in just a few weeks! Hurray for friends!

3 comments:

Bianchii said...

Hello.
I started to write blog in English.
I will write about everything, will be a lot of pictures, reviews of books, films, songs etc.
So it would be nice if you visit my blog sometimes :)
(Sorry for mistakes, I'm still learning English)
http://bianchii.blogspot.com
(You can follow me)

Anonymous said...

That looks like one big room of fun times and sweetness with all those mamas and babies. I'm so glad you are surrounded by a great support group. Love you, Mom aka Gma

lauren and brad said...

it was a fun day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails