Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shannon's Etsy Site

Remember my dear ole pal Shanny? Well she's a millionaire now (maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration...but I see it in her future) because of all the adorable things she knits!! She has her own etsy site now where you can buy some of these cute items but if you see anything you like I think you can ask her for a custom (I didn't get her permission to say that so if that's wrong I'll delete that). You can browse some of her other awesome creations on her knitting blog. Here are some of my favorite recent additions:
This is like an exact miniature replica! And how perfect of a gift. Don't worry, she's got girly styles too.
Sandals! Oh how I wish Liv's feet were tiny again and I would snatch a pair of these up! And I love her baby loafers too.
She can even make adorable adult slippers so you can match your baby!
Think knit items aren't manly? THINK AGAIN!
These are two of my favorite kid hat styles.
And although I hope to NEVER have use for this photography prop it is VERY adorable.....
Get it? two peas in a pod?! (Photography by Mandy Stansberry)

I do plan on getting Liv some of these hair clips as soon as I can figure out what colors I want.
Anyway if you know anyone expecting a baby soon or are looking for the perfect knit gift for someone special in your life. Please check her out. She's just too crafty for her own good!

3 comments:

kmom said...

I think Charlie is missing her dog and that is why she is acting up. Charlie doesn't know how to tell you that.

lizcannon said...

i added some of her stuff to my registry page; can i say i love love love love love the tie/diaper cover combo... if i have a boy, i am getting 20 sets :)

Shawn and Becky said...

I love the loafers, thanks for sharing. I'll definitely order some if we have another - or for baby gifts :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails