Tuesday, March 01, 2011

This post brought to you by the letters "O" and "P"

Amanda sent me this pic of the two kiddos cleaning up after finger painting this weekend. I like the monograms on their chests. Poor Pierson now has the flu and ear infections along with EVERY kid we know! Seriously RSV, flu, and ear infections have hit just about everyone, so next winter we aren't leaving the house without our face masks and rubber gloves in tow!
I'm still very glad my mom is here, but I really wish she could come sometime when we could do fun things besides me lay in a bed and her take care of my kid. She said that is fun for her.....but it's not for me! I want to hang out with my mommy too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know your mom considers herself very blessed to be able to be there and help out. I sure wish I lived closer so I could too. I sure hope your feeling better Katie. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Leslie said...

take it things are still rough-going? sheesh. LEAVE ALREADY, RSV!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails