Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Way to a Man's Heart....

....is to enjoy (or at least participate in) the games he enjoys. Thus I found myself learning to play Arkham Horror (maybe a cross between Clue and Dungeons & Dragons) with a bunch of guys on a Friday night. I'm still not really sure what happened but I do know we won!

Verdict: not too bad but I prefer Settlers or Ticket to Ride
And for all of you Isenbergs out there, here is a look at the elusive Beezo. He's alive and well and still has great fashion sense. But I think we can all agree the Mexi-stache has to go!

3 comments:

The Moores said...

I love you J, and I'm glad to see you're alive and well. But I agree, the stache has to go!

kmom said...

The game looks complicated.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see Jon is still alive and well and still hanging out with his best bud. Hope we get to see him in May. Thanks for sharing the pics. Love you guys. Can't wait to see you all in May too, of course. Mom aka Gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails