Wednesday, March 23, 2011

You can take the girl out of the country....

...but you can't take the country out of the girl! Erin might be a Yankee now but she still has her West TN accent and I hope she never loses it, because I feel at home when I hear her talk. She had two requests while she was here
1. to go to a Thunder basketball game
2. to spend time with Liv so Ryan and I could go on a date
I didn't argue with either one! I have been wanting to go to my first NBA game and since Ryan has already been to one, we ditched him and the babe for a night with thousands of other Okies chanting for our team! I loved it!
Ryan and I finally got to check out this place on our date and I must say it was worth every penny! If you are in OKC you must go to one of the 3 restaurants this couple owns. You won't be disappointed! (sorry no pics)
And just like always, our time flew by way to fast and she had to fly away elsewhere leaving Liv with a tear on her cheek and me with hole in my heart. Come back soon Erin...or we'll come see you! Love you!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

an ACTUAL tear.
on the cheek.
cute.

Anonymous said...

Aren't friends a blessing. love you, Mom aka Gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails