Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Dreaming of Tropical Signs

Our daughter fought tooth and nail for FOUR HOURS last night to go to sleep. FOUR. HOURS. PEOPLE. She's also been putting up a fight at nap time too. This is making us dream of our upcoming vacation even more. :) Still haven't picked the definite time or place but this is one location in the running......
I'm posting this to not make you jealous but to give me something to look at when she's inevitably fighting her nap again today and screaming through midnight tonight! Here's to hoping this is just another phase and not another ear infection!

4 comments:

lizcannon said...

oh but i am jealous.

Shawn and Becky said...

That looks lovely! Are you going sans baby? We're going to Hawaii, but with Cameron . . . but away this weekend alone! I vote phase for sleeping - or so I hope.

kmom said...

I wish you luck, with vacation and screaming baby. I'll be praying about both.

Tarren and Erin said...

Liesel has been fighting sleep lately too. I always wonder if she has an ear infection and then I take her to the doctor and they say nothing is wrong with her. I hope it is just a phase for both of our girls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails