Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Little Miss and Mr. Men

I'm lacking in ideas for blogs so I thought I'd share a gift idea I'm starting for Liv. I used to love these books as a kid at my grandparents house.
In college I had bought Ryan a Mr. Funny book and a Miss Chatterbox for me. We still have them and Liv likes to "read" them.
There are like 80 different titles for each gender. They are little, short, and cheap so I thought for each holiday I'd get Liv one that reminds me of her personality at that point in time.
For her Easter basket this year I got her Little Miss Helpful because that is definitely what she likes to do right now! I thought I'd write her a little note inside the cover of each one I get her, and she'll have a nice collection someday to look back on! It doesn't have to be for every holiday but just when I think of it. Do you have any neat gift-traditions in your family?

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I got:

-late
-trouble
-chatterbox

my parents were fond of me. :(

Becky Welch said...

LOVE it!!!!!

reborn1995 said...

i think there's a mr. men movie coming out in the next couple years.

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea. Olivia is so lucky to have such a creative mommy. I can't think of any gift traditions we had in our family. But then, I'm old and forgetful. Did Ry remember any? Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails