Friday, April 08, 2011

Mi Familia

Yep the title is in Espanol because I'm still keeping my focus on our trip which I think we've narrowed down to location and time so I'm even more excited! It's muy bien!

(An aside note--Thanks to my photographic memory I keep picturing the page from my Spanish book in high school about travel: aeropuerto, equipaje, boleto, bano, it will all come back to me I'm sure)

Anyway here are more pics of the family time we had in Branson.
They really do love their grandma but they really don't love sitting still for photos!
I can't tell you how much I love to see Liv play with her cousins!
Family dinner with Great Grandma at Red Lobster.
Even though not all the family was there from the west coast it sure was nice to see the ones who could make it!

4 comments:

TLKOREGON said...

Even though the circumstances for the visit weren't wonderful, I am glad that we got to spend time you. We really do miss not getting to hang out with you more. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all those cousins play together too. It does a Grandma's heart good to see her family be together and having fun. I'm anxious to hear where you guys decide to go next month. Hey, have ya ever been to Eureka Springs? I hear its really something!! (Kidding) Love ya, Mom aka Gma

The Moores said...

It was so good to see you guys. I love watching Liv and Alice play together. Alice needs to be around her cousin more so Liv can teach her how to be more friendly and social! They are too cute together.

Leslie said...

pssst, camarero.
una agua sin gas, por favor.

that's the first phrase i picked up in spanish1.

so excited for your vacay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails