Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Funny Bunny a Year Ago....

Until I get pics from today uploaded I thought I'd let you walk down memory lane with me and enjoy the bunny photos from LAST year (all by Courtney Waugh)
Oh I miss that gummy smile!

And if you thought she was always happy for the photos....you were wrong!

I could not for the life of me find those ears today to take a picture but I think we got some cute ones without them. I hope you had a great day today with family or friends! Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

that last one kills me!!
happy bleep-ing easter. :)
adorbs!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to know what's going on in that little mind of hers when she makes that uber serious face. She's adorable no matter what her mood though. HHope you had a happy Easter. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

Looking forward to hearing about your Easter and seeing this year's pictures. I think the ears are either in one of the 3 drawers on the right side of the TV dresser, under the couch with the extra toys, or in a drawer in the buffet. Love you all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails