Thursday, May 05, 2011

Cinco de Mayo Mania!

I think our waiter LOVED us :) But for real I think all the kiddos did great and I don't think there were any broken dishes and all tantrums were kept to a minimal time amount!
What does a ginormous Mexican lunch date with 10 mamas and 9 kiddos (and 3 on the way!) + an hour of fun at the Lake Hefner park equal????
A sacked out kid who took the best nap of her life! Then we went to the gym and to another park for more fun with our small group so hopefully we will all sleep well this evening too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's alot of mamas and babies. I bet the waiter really earned his tip. See you in a couple of days. I can't wait. Love, Gma aka Mom

Leslie said...

three on the way! yay!

lizcannon said...

i need recs on which cloth diapers to get... AHHH!Lo said you'd be the best one to ask.

Related Posts with Thumbnails