Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I'm scared

My husband changed his facebook profile pic (which is a rare occassion) and he told me he took it himself with a new camera at work. I was excited to see it and then when I opened up the page I about pooped myself.
It scares me. He looks dirty and 20 years older and it's the apocalypse and he knows all my secrets and wants to kill me and burn my house down and after viewing this I will completely understand if you need to watch cartoons or rock yourself in a corner for awhile to get your mind off of things. Or look at this happier picture of him and think of daisies in a field.

I'll give him credit, it is a pretty amazing photo for a self portrait that he was just playing around with, but I still don't want to put it in a locket or anything. I love you boo!

8 comments:

ktsdad said...

And my first thought when I saw it on FB - man Katie's become quite the photographer!

Shannon said...

matt and i agree that he looks like a vampire :)

Anonymous said...

i actually liked the picture and thought it captured how he looks in most of the pictures i've seen so far...nothing to be scared of, that's the face of the good guy coming in to kick some bad guy bootie in DC Comics... Jessica Van winkle

Shawn and Becky said...

His eyes kind of look like Jusasic Park dinosaur eyes :) and so tan. But yes scary in a mysterious way.

TLKOREGON said...

I think he looks like (how people portray) Jesus, an angry driving out the money changers Jesus. And whats up with his eye, it's greenish not blue!

Anonymous said...

Actually I think its a very handsome picture of him. And I AM NOT biased at all. I still just see my baby boy when I look at that face. Do you suppose Charles Mansons mom says the same thing when she sees scary pics of her son?

kmom said...

I too noticed his eyes look green instead of blue.

Kelsey said...

Well, I'll say it...CAAA-REEEEPY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails