Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lessons at Lake Hefner

Last week was the first time I had ever been to the park at Lake Hefner and somehow I missed that you could keep driving and actually park directly in front of the park. So we parked by this grassy field a LONG way away but I figured hey it's good exercise. And Liv did run all the way there and proceeded to have the time of her life. She is quite the fearless playground climber. However when I had to pull her away kicking and screaming from all the fun she refused to run back to the car so I had to carry my tantrum throwing toddler all the way across that same field. Lesson learned.

video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this one of your preposts or is this park near Henderson? Such a windy day. Hope you're having fun. Love, Gma aka Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails