Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Look Out John Popper!

I think in Junior High I decided I wanted to learn to play the harmonica so my parents got me one for my birthday or Christmas and I learned how to play like two songs and gave it up. Much like every other thing I wanted to learn to do. Somehow the harmonica stayed with me though through a move to college, an apartment, and a house, and now my daughter enjoys playing it. Sorry for the grainy video but I still think you can see and hear the budding artist.
video

3 comments:

kmom said...

She is so good! I like that top.

Anonymous said...

Such talent. Can she play "Piano Man" yet? That's a great harmonica song. I sure am having fun with Olivia. She is an endless source of entertainment. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

ktsdad said...

What can I say - the kid's a natural!

Related Posts with Thumbnails