Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sneak Peek

Ryan is already putting his tool inheritance to good use and Liv has been daddy's little helper! We've been busy busy bees this weekend trying to get Liv's secret garden, veranda, patio, (still not sure on the name) done before Memorial Day so she and her friends can play in it! Ryan is building the deck in the picture above. It's looking sooo cute and she has been having a blast in it. I'm not sure whose having more fun though: me or my daughter! Here's a teeny weeny glimpse...
...but that's all I can show you until the big reveal. You're gonna love it!

4 comments:

Halcyon said...

AHH that is looking so so cute! Keely would love to play with Olivia sometime! Good job guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! See you soon. Love, Mom aka Gma

kmom said...

You and Ryan are so creative!

devon lorraine ... said...

can't wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails