Saturday, May 21, 2011

Still the Luckiest After Six Years

The flashback of photos recalls to mind the lyrics of The Luckiest by Ben Folds that my bridesmaids walked down the aisle to while I tried not to bawl and instead made horrendously large smiles (see proof below). I was the luckiest then and I still am. I love you Ryan!I don't get many things right the first time
In fact, I am told that a lot
Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls
Brought me here

And where was I before the day
That I first saw your lovely face?
Now I see it everyday
And I know

That I am
The luckiest

What if I'd been born fifty years before you
In a house on a street where you lived?
Maybe I'd be outside as you passed on your bike
Would I know?

And in a white sea of eyes
I see one pair that I recognize
And I know

That I am
The luckiest
professional photos by kristi montague


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the luckiest? It's pretty clear from those photos that the groom is the lucky one. I know I'm pretty jealous of him. If I was as goofy looking as him and snagged someone as beautiful as you I would be a pretty happy guy.

-Ryan Isenberg

The Moores said...

Happy anniversary! Thanks for picking such an awesome girl, Ryan. We love you both!

Anonymous said...

So, did you have a wonderful time celebrating your anniversary on the road? At least you were together. Hopefully without a screaming child. Did Olivia give you a peaceful trip as an anniversary gift? Happy 6th. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Annaleise said...

Happy 6th Isenbergs!!

TLKOREGON said...

It makes me soooo happy that you two found eachother to go through life with. Love you both!

TLKOREGON said...

Btw...I'm still totally bummed that I flew all the way to Tennessee to stand outside with a crying baby. If you ever have a vow renewal ceremony I want a front row...with NO babies. =)

lauren and brad said...

aaaaaaaaah. so sweet. two little baby lovebirds! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails