Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bopth!

We dog sat last week for Mops: a pug with the most patience I've ever seen displayed in a dog or human. Don't believe me? Just scroll through the pics. To say Liv was enamored with the dog is a gross understatement. She woke up every morning saying Bopth! Bopth! (that's how she pronounces Mops because she has a slight lisp at times and her m's sound more like b's) as loud as she could. And when she wasn't in her high chair or crib she was following this dog around our house, pulling her tail, climbing on her back, wrestling her, trying to put clothes on her, putting necklaces around her neck, and smothering her with hugs and kisses. Charlie was thrilled to have someone to take the toddler attention away from her. But now Liv has decided to try and ride other things besides dogs....like babies...Anyway, Bopth, you are welcome at our house anytime you like! I know one little girl who will be thrilled to see you!! (Her patience may have had more to do with lethargy since she only ate once in the 5 days she was at our house, but the owners tell me this is normal behavior)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

more, more, more, MORE PHOTOS OF LIV ON THE DOG!!!

Allison Harms said...

ADORABLE! So cute. Love these pictures! So cute that she was riding him! Hahah!

kmom said...

I bet Charlie is glad she is as big as she is.

Anonymous said...

Pugs are not my favorite breed of dog. Probably because they have some pretty disgusting physical attributes, but I am very impressed with Mops. What a sweetie to let our girl use him for a jungle gym. Mom aka Gma

Laura said...

We have a pug who is totally dedicated to our 2 year old son. That dog is quite possibly one of the most obnoxious, needy, disgusting animals on the planet, but I tell you... he is a SAINT. He lets my son do pretty much whatever to him without so much as a peep. He loves us all unconditionally and I love him... except when he steals diapers.

dshrock said...

I'm sure Mops was secretly loving the attention because she doesn't get as much from Elle. Just wish she was that nice to big people. By the way she has not missed a meal since she got home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails