Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sew What, Who Cares?

(I hope you said the title of this post in a Joy Behar accent mimicing the SNL character more than the actual woman herself)

I made my first little pillowcase style dress for Olivia. I made it on a Sunday afternoon with Amanda's help while our babies napped. As cute as it is, this is the nicest expression Olivia gave me about it.
Don't be impressed with the dress. Be more impressed that we got THREE kiddos to nap at the SAME TIME in ONE HOUSE! (but before you're too impressed, one of the three did fall asleep beside a pile of poop in the pack in play. I won't say which kid or whose poop.)

9 comments:

Allison Harms said...

Great title! I love that SNL skit :)
And CUTE dress!!

AM said...

The dress is great! I can totally hear the accent!

Anonymous said...

As much as Olivia loves to undress herself, I can only imagine who the culprit is. Gotta love it. I just saw some pillowcase dresses at Pitter Patter here in Newberg today and commented on how adorable they are. You did a great job. Mom aka Gma

Leslie said...

how is nobody asking about the poop.

H said...

I love the dress! so cute!!

kmom said...

Great looking dress! Olivia will be Olivia.

Monique said...

Love it!

dshrock said...

very cute!

Shawn and Becky said...

So adorable! It helps that she's so cute too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails