Saturday, July 23, 2011

Farewell Oregon!

Here's the last of a bunch of random shots from various activities in Oregon. It was a fun week but these posts make me feel like we were there a month! I have so many pics!
We ended each night at Grandma Butcher's house with desserts. One night we celebrated everyone's birthdays and did a present swap, one night we looked at old home movies and family photos, and one night Grandma had a show and tell of unique items in her home.
Here are some more from the family picnic. There was a potato sack race, minute to win it games, and Liv conked out from all the fun!
Becky even came just to say hi to us! She's technically not in the family but I called her my sister-in-law once removed because she is! Cameron and Olivia got to play.
One day some of us girls wanted to venture into Portland, but thanks to all the fun in Lake Oswego we never made it there! That's ok because we had a yummy meal and good shopping. Thanks Aunt Dawn for showing us around....look I gave you ANOTHER shout out. Does that mean I get ANOTHER comment? :)
Boston was the only male and only child allowed on our adventure. It's because he looked at all of us with these eyes and how could we say no?!
Our college buddy Katie lives in Portland and she came down to see us one night. It was so fun to catch up, and next time we see her she'll be an old married lady. Sorry we won't be able to make it to the wedding Katie! (this isn't how she really smiles but I guess she was super excited to see us!)
And some more cute shots of the cousins. I just love seeing them play together!


7 comments:

Erin said...

I didn't know Katie was getting (got) married!! How fun and exciting!!

The Moores said...

Great job posting all the pictures! There really were a ton of them, huh. Yay for family reunions!

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you how much I enjoyed looking at this post. Sorry to all you people who could really care less about Katies Isenberg kin and our reunion, but we had so much fun and its great walking down memory lane. Thanks for sharing Katie. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Monique said...

Looks like you had lots of fun on your trip!

w.mathias said...

Such great pics, thanks for sharing! Love you!

Kelsey said...

Ok, how am I the only one that didn't look at the camera in that pic of all the girls?! I'm sad these posts are over. I miss you guys. So much for another comment from Dawn! :)

Anonymous said...

Two comments in one week? Next thing you'll be expecting me to have my own blog! LO was fun, but next time we really should hit the Hawthorne District-when are you coming back to Oregon? Since I'm here commenting, I might as well say something about books too-just finished 22 Britannia Road (oh so sad, oh so beautifully written) and can't wait to start A Visit form the Goon Squad tomorrow. I LOVE SUMMER READING!
Dawn

Related Posts with Thumbnails