Friday, July 29, 2011

Twins!!

Our friends just had identical twin little girls and I wanted to craft them something I thought would be helpful in telling them apart. So I cut off the top of a pair of newborn socks and sewed their initials on them with felt. Now they can be worn as bracelets, anklets, or armbands.
M=Moira and R=Rowyn or as I will be calling them: Mo and Ro. They are still a little too loose on their teeny tiny arms but here they are in their cuteness!
They are so small they can both be held with one arm! I can't wait to see them when we get back from Tennessee, they'll probably be twice as big already. And here they are with their awesome parents. They don't even look tired!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't she in our Sunday morning class last time we were there? I remember a very pregnant lady sitting on a couch looking very uncomforable. Congrats to them and their new additions. Mom aka Gma

Related Posts with Thumbnails