Sunday, August 28, 2011

Because there's nothing better to say

Well Ryan didn't take any pics while I was gone to the reunion so I can't post about his and Liv's adventures (although I hear she pooped in the potty for him), but he did take these pics of some handy work he did while I was in TN the first time. Our Corolla has had foggy lights since we bought it last summer, so he found a way to clean them up using a kit you attach to your drill.

Here's a headlight before...
And here's one after...
He said it was pretty easy and took about an hour. The End.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Ry. And way to go Olivia. Love ya, Mom aka Gma

Anonymous said...

Looks lovely! Who invents gadgets like these anyway? I might use this as a sample of an invention that solves a problem when I teach my inventions unit at school this spring!
~Dawn

kmom said...

On TV I saw a special cloth advertised that will clean the car lights like that, but I don't think it used a drill or took that long. However, it was one of those special advertisements where if you hurry up you can get 2 for 19.99.

Related Posts with Thumbnails