Friday, August 05, 2011

Coming to a Close

Here are some people we have been enjoying the past 2 weeks!This has been a great 2 weeks, but we miss Ryan and we miss Oklahoma and we miss our friends and we miss our beds and we might even miss Charlie. (and I miss my laptop for blogging on.) There will be many photos and posts of all that we have done when I return to high speed internet. And maybe even a video of a toddler crying desperately for her daddy over and over until we skyped and she calmed down. Yes it's been fun, but OKC is our home and I'm reminded of it ever so much more when we leave it. We love you Ryan! Can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid our child may have gigantism. She looks like a 4 year old. And I like that your grandpa taught her how to salute. Love you guys.

Ryan I

Related Posts with Thumbnails