Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Earning Her Keep

I sat Liv down the other day and explained that nothing in life is free, and now that she's almost 2, her father and I expect her to start helping pay some bills around here. She seemed shocked at first, but once it settled in she started brainstorming. Then she got together with her friend Keely, and they decided to start a babysitting club. (Not exactly a unique idea, but whatever)
I told her I'd advertise on the blog for free...just this once though. After this I'll start charging for ad space.

So any takers?? She prefers the children be smaller than her in order to watch them.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I just spent like 15 minutes reliving my middle school years and updating myself on the forgotten details of the BSC. Ahh, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Smaller than her? Boy, that narrows the field! I could sure use some help with two little girls every day from 7-2. Is she available? The pays not great but the benefits are spectacular! Love, Mom aka Gma

Leslie said...

Dogs count?

Related Posts with Thumbnails